Sunday, February 20, 2011

FIVE STAR REVIEW EDEN VALE INN B&B PLACERVILLE

"Paradise in Placerville"  Another All Five Star Review on Trip Advisor February, 18 2001.   "Amazing place! Generally my husband and I just kind of blow through Placerville California on our way to Lake Tahoe, but we decided to stay at a bed and breakfast in Placerville...I took a chance with Eden Vale after checking out their website ... a choice that I am so thankful to have taken."   Copied by Innkeeper 2-18-2011


"The inn is absolutely wonderful.   It is modern, charming and, has kept that rustic feel to it...Every intention of visiting downtown Placerville went out the window as soon as I stepped foot through the front door. The two days I was there, I didn't leave the grounds, except to walk down the road to their neighbour's house to check out the miniature horses. The gardens are spectacular, meandering paths, various areas to sit (I love the way the chairs are grouped together for you and a friend), lovely, lovely statues, fountains and garden art. It was total Zen and I felt so peaceful and relaxed there... Gayle and Mark have created an upscale but homey atmosphere. Walking around in my pajamas, going up the stairs for coffee or hot chocolate, grabbing a movie (from their very well selected collection) was as comfortable as being in my own home...


Being a very energetic person, it is not always easy for me to relax -- I had no problem at Eden Vale. The fire pit out by the pond is fantastic at night. My husband and I had a fire both nights we were there, and we watched the stars come in and just begin to fill up the sky. It is very clear there and the sky was really lit up with stars -- it reminded me of being at summer camp! I cannot say enough about the rooms -- classy and comfortable, great bedding, the rain shower head in the shower was an added delight, and the soaking tubs were amazing. They are deep enough (and large enough) for two people to sit in and you sink right up to your neck! We loved the bathroom amenities that were provided.


 The breakfasts were to die for -- fruit bowls, scones, quiche, potatoes -- my husband was in seventh heaven because he doesn't eat that well at home! My husband and I travel quite often and have stayed in many bed and breakfast inns and this is defiantly ranked up there high amongst our favorites. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast. I definitely will be visiting Eden Vale again."   

1 comment:

  1. gd tips for health and breakfast. we should eat healthy and not heavy breakfast.
    residence hall linens

    ReplyDelete